Terms & Conditions
2. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site.
4. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might not otherwise be implied by satute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequntial loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and materials posted on it.
6. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site or server on which the site is stored. By breaching this provision, you would commit a crimminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authority and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
7. We reserve to the right to offer a refund or replacement of any goods at our discretion. Proof of faulty goods may be asked for in the form of a photo or detailed description. If you have a complaint please do not hesitate in contacting us on 01275 856280 or at email@example.com